Sunday, October 24, 2010

#2

Finally I'm getting better... just some coughing now.
I feel sad for not having done any exercise this week... but it isn't all lost, I'm doing well at my own soft drink challenge, just 2 months and 1 day to go...

Yesterday I went out for lunch with L., my sweetheart, and I've almost ordered a peach iced tea but luckily I've remembered my challenge on the last minute and I drank water. Sometimes it's hard to break the habit! I'm so used to ordering the same drink at the restaurant..

I keep following Shanti (antyshay) on YouTube and I have found out the "Below the Yellow Line" show where two friends, Jason and Shanti, have one goal:



They are really inspiring people!

You can sign up here for a free Lose It! the iPhone and ipod device on the web. I'm using it since yesterday and it's really cool and easy. You can add your meals and snacks and it draws instantly a graph showing you the calories you've already eat and the yellow line which you have to stay below to lose weight.

See ya! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment