Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inspiring me

There are some people and tv shows that inspire me keeping my diet and trying to get fit: the well known Dr.Oz. (I just love him and so his books) and "The Biggest Loser" show. On youtube I also "met" some inspiring people and I'm still finding out more...

I've just seen the first two youtube videos of antishay and we've got soooo many things in common! On the first video she actually shows her tummy and it's unfortunately like mine. Actually I'm not an overweight person but I don't have muscle either, it's all fat in my tummy, my arms and legs, on my but and hips (well, everywhere...). I don't have a long way to run on the scale (about 22 pounds to lose) but I do have on the measuring-tape... my waist size is 96cm (37,8 inches) and I want to drop down to 82,5 cm (32,5 inches).

I'm at the start of getting fit by eating right, exercising and learning how to control my emotions instead of eating tons of chocolate to hide them (this is my goal, dropping pounds will be a natural consequence). I don't like flat body's too and I think that a girl with curves is more atractive than a girl with a flat body or a lot of muscles...

I don't eat junk food anymore and I'm now taking my own soft drink challenge (very similar to Dr. Oz's 28-day national soda challenge).
I'm trying to eat 1400 to 1500 kcal a day. This week I've got a cold so it's being difficult to stick to that... it's just tea, cereals at breakfast and not much more... (I always get sick when I start an exercise challenge - it seems that my body likes to test my determination).

I'm going to post my weekly weight loss (or gain) on the blog and my monthly waist size too.

So, feel free to comment, join me... and correct my english (lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment