Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Walking with LS - mile 2!

Hi there!
I've just lost more 0,9 pounds!

I keep walking with LS. I'm doing it every time I have 15 minutes to spare which happens almost every day. There are days that I cannot spend that time (I know it sounds crazy... but school is taking me more studying hours than it's usual), but there are days that I have more time to exercise so today after walking the 15 minutes with LS, I kept walking with her and completed 2 miles (the last mile is more aerobics than walking, my heartbeat raised quite more than on the 1st mile and I've definitely burned more calories on the second half).

So here's the second mile LS video:



I also keep drinking just water, tea and fruit juices with no sugar added and I no longer feel tempted for soft drinks - yey! =D

Keep smiling!
xxx Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment