Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#7 and an Apple Crisp Recipe

One more challenge accomplished! Yeh!

I've been watching Shanti youtube videos every single night, they are so inspiring and I have been doing some recipes that she shares there. They are really simple but yummy! =D

I've just watched this one: Apple Crisps (60 calories each and not 40 as said in the video)

Ingredients:
1 apple
cinnamon
2 teaspoons of honey
1/2 cup of raw oats
granola oil

1 - Preheat the oven 350 degrees
2 - Chop 1 apple with skin
3 - Add 1 teaspoon of honey
4 - Add some cinnamon and stir them
5 - Put this mixture into nine cupcake holders sprayed with cooking oil
6 - Add some cinnamon and honey to the raw oats sprayed with granola oil and stir (this is the topping and you can add sliced almonds too)
7 - Cover every cupcake holders with the topping
8 - Cook them in the oven for 20-25 minutes

I haven't tried this one yet but it sure sounds delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment