When I was younger I loved to play with balloons but then I started feeling some fear when I was near them, I hate when balloons pop and their loud and unexpected noise.
But now I’ve decided to stop avoiding them and last Sunday I’ve bought a pack of 50! I blew up a pink one till the size of a baseball ball, I didn’t have the courage to keep blowing it more, I was afraid that it popped out.
Next day when I woke up I looked at the balloon and I have had an idea! At the same time I overcome this phobia I can burn some more calories! So I started to play with the balloon as it was a soccer ball with the objective of not letting the ball touch the ground, wall or any furniture, only by kicking it with feet, knee and head. Something like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment