Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Salty Challenge

Hi there!

Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas time!

Well, December gave me a lot of delicious cookies ans deserts to enjoy but, unfortunately, I've also gained all the weight I had lost until then...

But not all the news are bad ones...
I've accomplished my first challenge! I'm no longer a soda drink addicted.
It was a little hard at first, specially when there were friends near me drinking them but then I got used to drinking just water, tea or fruit juices. Since November I only drank two iced-teas and one sprite and now they turn out to be not as tasty as they used to!



First challenge accomplished, time for the 2nd one!

Last Friday I've started another challenge (not eating cookies) but then I realised that there are other food adictions way more important to control...



So I'm putting an ending to industrial cakes and salty snacks, starting today.

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment