Since I’ve started walking with Leslie Sansone I’m feeling more optimistically and with a lot more energy and walking with LS is now part of my daily routine. At first there were times that I wasn’t a little bit motivated to do it, now I love it and I just can’t wait for the next walk. Since walking is a simple and cheap exercise and the weather outside can’t even be an excuse I believe that is the best way to start doing something at any age and weight. I’ve found out that walking is also a excellent way to combat depression and reduce stress so... what are you waiting for?? Stop planning and Start doing it!
What the experts say?
According to Dr. Michael Roizen walking is a fantastic form of exercise and we should do it at least 30 minutes a day.
According to Dr. Robin Miller walking as an everyday routine can keep us fit (emotionally and physically) for life. It only requires motivation and good shoes and walking just 30 minutes a day can cut the risk of breast cancer in half. It also helps to maintain a healthy weight, lower blood pressure, lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and raise HDL (the good one).
According to Chris Gomes, a HFPN Coach, walking is literally the first step toward weight loss and fitness, and can be a great place to start. Walking will burn some calories, keep the muscles active and can improve the heart and lung function.
To see more dramatic improvements in health, and faster progress other cardiovascular exercises can help such as running, bicycling and swimming on a regular basis. Incorporating resistance training (exercise bands, weights, body-weight, etc.) will speed your progress even more.
To see more dramatic improvements in health, and faster progress other cardiovascular exercises can help such as running, bicycling and swimming on a regular basis. Incorporating resistance training (exercise bands, weights, body-weight, etc.) will speed your progress even more.

No comments:
Post a Comment